By K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval
A particular characteristic of this booklet is its presentation. vital statements were set in daring variety. Key equations were given in separate containers with the intention to be noticed simply on the time of revising.
• instruments like 'Remember!', and 'In a Nutshell' aimed toward focusing realization on very important comparable points
• 'Key issues to recollect' on the finish of every bankruptcy to facilitate recapitulation of textual content in speedy mode
• Appendix on the finish of the booklet to supply extra valuable info on machines
• greater than 250 centred solved examples
• greater than three hundred numerical questions
• greater than four hundred descriptive questions
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Electrical Machines PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
A realistic method of trying out digital structures As we circulate forward within the digital age, fast alterations in expertise pose an ever-increasing variety of demanding situations in trying out digital items. Many training engineers are fascinated about this enviornment, yet few have an opportunity to review the sector in a scientific way-learning occurs at the activity.
'Microprocessor expertise' presents a whole advent to the topic of microprocessor know-how utilizing the Z80 and 6502 processors. An emphasis on fault-finding and service makes this an amazing textual content for servicing classes together with urban & Guilds 2240 within the united kingdom, microelectronics devices on BTEC National/Advanced GNVQ and town & Guilds 7261 Microprocessor expertise.
This new quantity four brings jointly in a single position the exposition of State-space Averaging approach and the Cuk converter as defined in December 1976 doctorate thesis of Prof. Cuk. The Cuk converter, invented on April 1, 1975, was once a main motivator for improvement of this basic research and synthesis strategy.
Beginnend mit den Grundbauelementen einzelner physikalischer Teilsysteme erfolgt sukzessive eine Erhöhung der Komplexität bis hin zu vollständigen mechatronischen Gesamtsystemen. Die Beschreibung dazu geschieht durchgängig mit zeitgemäßen Softwarewerkzeugen des Ingenieurs.
- Digitale Bildverarbeitung (German Edition)
- FEM bei elektrischen Antrieben 2: Anwendungen: Gleichstrommaschinen, Asynchronmaschinen, Synchronmaschinen, Linearmotoren (German Edition)
- Electrical Networks
- Pulsed Arc Welding: An Introduction (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
Additional info for A Textbook of Electrical Machines